Are you thinking about applying for a bursary/grant? Not sure where to start?
We've compiled a list of things you might want to think about before and while you're completing your application.
- Read through the application and information sent to you
- Ask questions if anything's unclear!
- Be realistic
- Be honest about your situation
- Allow yourself enough time to complete the application
- Leave it too late - late applications may not be considered!
- Don't apply without reading the guidance notes
- Don't assume that people know your situation
- Don't undersell yourself
If you have any questions or would like Student Services to look over your application email Student@bruford.ac.uk